All About Medusa
What lies at the heart of The Medusa Protocol?
N. P. Ryan vs. Poetry
They get into my head, hold the mind
hostage, demand to be written down.
A Life of Crime vs. The Free Market
Stories from working London’s markets.
Mostly reviews; sometimes stories relating to
(to get reviewed go here).
Odds & Sods
A lucky dip for those who dare.
Diary of a Mad Pest Controller
Stories from living in the great metropolis that’s
London and working in pest control.
Legends of Weston
Tales of lore from Weston-super-Mare
N. P. Ryan vs. Social Media
Thoughts and observations pertaining to.
Images are excerpts from:
- All About Medusa: Perseus, under the protection of Minerva, turns Phineus to stone by brandishing the head of Medusa, Jean-Marc Nattier, 18th century, year unknown.
- N. P. Ryan vs. Poetry: I and the Village, Marc Chagall, 1911.
- A Life of Crime vs. The Free Market: The Intervention of the Sabine Women, Jacques-Louis David, 1799.
- Music: Orange, Wassily Kandinsky, 1923.
- Odds & Sods: The Nightmare, Henry Fuseli, 1781.
- Dairy of a Mad Pest Controller: A postcard of unknown origin dated 1910 showing London Bridge from the south bank.
- Legends of Weston: The Elephant Celebes, Max Ernst, 1921.
- N. P. Ryan vs. Social Media: Before Waterloo, Henry O’Neil, 1868.