What lies at the heart of The Medusa Protocol?
- All Along the Watchtowers; an introduction
- Welcome to Weston: the story of the Hex on the Mare
- Small Town Conspiracy; chapter one in full
- The Hatred of Masks: what the current refusal to wear them has to do with the books
N. P. Ryan vs. Poetry
Poems get into my head, hold my mind hostage, then demand I write them down. The three most recent are:
- Knocking Next Door the final part of Grey Matter is a social commentary poem based on true events
- Grey Matter: I Lie the oppose to Autumn and Winter
- Grey Matter: Autumn and Winter lovers of the seasons might even feel they’re being trolled; proceed with conkers!
Odds & Sods
A lucky dip for those who dare
A category divided into two:
Most recent review: Guillotine Dream: Damaged and Damned; une Critique
To get reviewed go here
Diary of a Mad Pest Controller
Stories from living in the great metropolis that’s London and working in pest control here
A ‘Beginner’s Guide/How To’ series about understanding the services and products offered self-publishing authors; starting with: The Great Formatting Swindle
N. P. Ryan vs. Social Media
Inspired by using social media for self-promotion
A Life of Crime vs. The Free Market
A series about working London’s markets
- Part I A Tale of Gratis Woe
Images are excerpts from:
- All About Medusa: Perseus, under the protection of Minerva, turns Phineus to stone by brandishing the head of Medusa, Jean-Marc Nattier, 18th century, year unknown.
- N. P. Ryan vs. Poetry: I and the Village, Marc Chagall, 1911.
- Odds & Sods: The Nightmare, Henry Fuseli, 1781.
- Music: Orange, Wassily Kandinsky, 1923.
- Dairy of a Mad Pest Controller: A postcard of unknown origin dated 1910 showing London Bridge from the south bank.
- Writing/Self-publishing: The Elephant Celebes, Max Ernst, 1921.
- N. P. Ryan vs. Social Media: Before Waterloo, Henry O’Neil, 1868.
- A Life of Crime vs. The Free Market: The Intervention of the Sabine Women, Jacques-Louis David, 1799.